We have finally made it! It has been manic in the School Office! Thank you to all our parents who have helped us immensely in sending in outstanding monies, absence notes etc, etc. It is very much appreciated!
Points to note:-
Firstly, a couple of little reminders:-
- parents of St Andrew’s Primary are requested not to park in the front, Roydon Road, car park when dropping off and collecting children. This car park is only for the staff and parents of Bobtails and we are not permitted to use it.
- if your child is absent from school for sickness or a doctor’s appointment etc, please can you call the School Office on the morning of the absence and then follow this up with an absence note on your child’s return. We are expecting a visit from the Inclusion Officer from Hertfordshire County Council in the new year and we need to ensure that we have evidence of all absences over the last term. Thank you.
- Thank you to all parents who have already completed a ‘change of lunch arrangements’ form, where their child wishes to change their current meal arrangements in the coming half term. Please be aware that we are unable to accommodate any adhoc changes once the half term has started. If you have any concerns, please contact the School Office.
Please also be aware:-
- All our after school clubs will recommence on the second week back. Advanced notice that our Year 3 / Year 4 football club will be changing from a Tuesday evening to a Monday evening from the beginning of January.
- Our Term Dates for the coming year 2017/18 have been circulated during this week – copy attached for your information
- Applications for Reception class cohort 2017/18 remain open until 15th January 2017. (Applications for children whose date of birth falls between 1.9.12 – 31.8.13). If you are aware of any families wishing to visit the school for a tour, please ask them to contact the School Office or call 01920 870097. Thank you.
- HCC have changed the way that parents are notified when a school needs to be closed eg. bad weather. Please see details attached for further information and instructions on how to sign up to Everbridge. Parents are encouraged to sign up……please! Thanks.
Finally, the School Office wishes all our parents a very happy Christmas and a very healthy and successful coming year. We look forward to seeing everyone back on Tuesday, 10th January 2017.