This is a school improvement framework supported by the Department for Education. We are in our second year of the program which aims to develop collaborative working between the school, parents and outside support networks. It has been demonstrated to significantly benefit pupils, parents and schools.
The Achievement for All programme delivers a whole-school improvement framework that raises the aspirations, access and achievement of vulnerable and disadvantaged pupils, including those with special educational needs and disabilities, EAL, looked-after children and children receiving free school meals.
The framework is tailored to meet the needs of each individual school, their context and the pupils they wish to support.
- delivers significant improvements in progress and attainment in reading, writing and maths
- successfully closes the gap – many pupils with SEND working with Achievement for All progress faster in English and mathematics than the national average for all pupils
- improves wider outcomes such as behaviour and attendance
- leads to a whole-school impact with improved outcomes across the school
- helps to significantly improve school relationships with parents.
In addition Achievement for All helps support schools to:
- prepare for the new OFSTED framework with a proven impact in all four key inspection areas
- provide evidence for the new accountability measures highlighting the progress of the lowest attaining 20%
- provide evidence of the effective use of the pupil premium.
- implement the SEN Reforms.
Achievement for All is supported by the Department of Education (DfE) and business.