Can you help us?
We firmly believe that your child will learn best and make the most of the opportunities that their school experience offers, when home and school work together in a close and mutually supportive partnership.
We hope that you will want to become as fully involved in school life as possible.
- Attending Collective Worship and whole school sharing assemblies
- Sharing in our School Church Services at St. Andrew’s Church (four per school year – during term time)
- Attending Parent Consultations, Meet the Teacher sessions, Curriculum Evenings and Celebration Open Evenings.
- Volunteering for a Parent Governor Role and/or being a active member of FOSTA.
- Supporting the class on school trips and outings
- Taking part in hands-on special events or visiting workshops e.g. Science Week
- Shared reading
- Reading activities. Each class has reading time for the first 20 minutes of each day, when many parents stay to help with reading activities.
- Cooking/Art/Science activities
There are lots of jobs to be done by a spare pair of hands. No experience or knowledge is required. Please speak to the School Office if you would like to help in school.
Following County Guidelines all volunteer helpers/ parent helpers are asked to complete a simple DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service), which is free of charge to you and which we will help you to complete if you want us to.