Hello Year 5!
How are you all getting on? Are you managing to keep busy? Let me know if there’s not enough learning activities for you or if you would like help with any of the work set.
Today you might do:
- Joe Wicks online PE session https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- Maths sheet – subtracting mixed numbers
- One or more activities from Unit 7 in your spelling book
- Write an entry for your diary to document what you’ve been up to
- Continue with/start a writing activity from the Viking activity sheet
- Something creative – one of the Viking creative activities, or something else creative that you would like to do
If you don’t get a chance to do all of this, don’t worry. I know that some of you will be doing lots of tasks at home – learning new life skills! Also, some of you might do all of those tasks, and more!
It would be great if you could let me know what activities you’ve got planned for today, or what learning you did yesterday. If you have any pictures, attach them to a post or ask your parent to email them to me Year5@standrews323.herts.sch.uk It would be great for me, and the rest of the class, to see what you’ve been doing.
Have a great day. Keep in touch.