Morning Year 5
It has been great to hear about what you’ve been up to over the last few days. Keep sending pictures (by email, Year5@standrews323.herts.sch.uk, or by posting them to our PurpleMash blog https://www.purplemash.com/sch/standrewssg12). At the end of the week, I’ll post some of the pictures on this blog so that you can all see what others have been up to.
If you can, do try to make sure that you log into the PurpleMash blog fairly regularly as it’s a great way that I, and your classmates, can keep in touch.
Ideas for activities for today:
- PE – Joe Wicks PE lesson, or some other physical activity
- Maths – Have another try at subtracting mixed numbers – you could carry on with the Maths sheet if you didn’t finish it yesterday. Go on Mathletics – do a balance of activities and Live Mathletics. If we all tried to go on at the same time, we could play Live Mathletics against each other. For those of us who can, shall we go on Live Mathletics at 11?
- English – Enjoy reading a book! Complete a task from the Reading Challenge.
- Spelling – Complete another activity from Unit 7
- Have a go at the Science 2do that you’ve been set on PurpleMash (I know some of you have already completed this, so you could choose something else from the activities for this week, or doing something else creative!)
I know some of you won’t get all of that done, and some of you will do more – that’s fine.
Have fun and take care of yourselves