Hour of Code
The entire collection – online
The public pages from Hertfordshire Education. thegrid.org.uk
The main site for the Department for Education and Science.
Contains a range of interactive sites for Primary Pupils – check out SPYWATCH and The Romans.
- Explore and map the world .
- Discover facts about the amazing animals and natural world
- Find historical facts and information through
- Explore the Victoria and Albert museum collections at;
Activities designed to prepare children for KS2 National Tests.
- Investigate all subjects in KS1 with this link:
- and this link for KS2 subjects
Computing and eSafety
Web site building for children, suitable from KS2 onwards.
- NCH Action for Children
Parents Guide on Internet usage and support in other areas.
- Bullying Online
Advice for children, parents and schools
Internet learning and safety advice, presentation for parents
- Think U Know?
Home Office site for pupils and parents explaining Internet dangers and how to stay in control
Family guide to making the Internet safe, fun and productive
- Chose your own book to listen to
- Explore the variety of English websites
A really rich resource for extending students, with new activities each month; use the Archive to find activities and solutions from previous months.
The site for all information on the Olympic movement.
- Become a nature detective