FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, WE ARE RESTARTING OUR BREAKFAST CLUB PROVISION FROM SEPTEMBER 2020. TO ENABLE US TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES, PLACES ARE LIMITED AND SOME OF THE INFORMATION BELOW IS NOT CURRENT.
PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE ON 01920 870097 OR VIA EMAIL: ADMIN@STANDREWS323.HERTS.SCH.UK FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU.
Right Start is an early morning activity club including breakfast for St. Andrew’s children from Reception onwards. Activities include: games, a quieter area for homework and reading, crafts and a sociable ‘family-style’ breakfast.
Food? There is a varied menu offered. Cereals, toast and jam are always on offer with variable choices of yoghurt, waffles, bagels, pancakes or crumpets and milk or milkshakes to drink. Special diets for medical reasons can be catered for upon request.
When? Every school day from 7.15am – 8.45am. (Excludes INSET days)
Where? In the Dining Hall – drop off at the conservatory entrance.
Who? The club will be run daily by Mrs. Wendy Randall and Mrs Hoskin. Both are qualified teaching assistants and hold current Child Protection and First Aid certification.
How to apply? Bookings will be taken on a first come/first served basis via email at email@example.com. The email should include the following information:
- Child’s name.
- Date of birth.
- Year group.
- Days required each week and time of drop off.
- Any medical conditions (You will also have to complete a separate medical form – from the School Office).
- Any food allergies or special dietary requirements.
- Emergency contact details.
- Any additional relevant information.
Fees will be payable in advance on a half-termly basis and are to be paid in the first week.
The costs are:
This is a flat rate. There are no sibling discounts. If a child misses a session there will be no refunds. Children may attend for part sessions e.g. from 8.00am, for the same price.
Payments can be made payable via:
- Cheque to ‘St Andrew’s Cof E Primary school’
- One of the following childcare voucher schemes: Computershare, Busybees, Edenred, Apple Childcare, care-4, Kiddivouchers, Sodexo or the Government scheme. Should you have any enquiries please contact the School Office.
Free School Meals: Parents whose children are in receipt of Free School Meals (or have been told that they are eligible for these) can attend free of charge. Please check with the school office to confirm your child’s eligibility.