At our last inspection in April 2018 we were judged to be good.
“St Andrew’s is a happy and harmonious school. Its strong ethos and values permeate all aspects of school life.”
“The school is inviting. Classroom environments and corridors promote and celebrate pupil’s learning across all curriculum areas.”
“Pupils’ behaviour was judged to be outstanding at the time of the last inspection and remains impeccable in lessons and around school.”
The school was last inspected in June 2015. It was judged outstanding.
- SMSC Diary Spring 2021 (5MB)
- SMSC Diary Autumn 2020 (5MB)
- Case for Excellence (2MB)
- SMSC Summer 2020 Diary (7MB)
- SMSC Spring 2020 Diary (4MB)
- SIAMS report – June 2015 (230KB)
“The leadership of St Andrew’s is highly effective because its Christian character directly informs the strategic vision and planning at all levels.”