Government guidance states that from the 8th March, until further notice:
“Out-of-school settings and wraparound childcare providers will be able to offer indoor and outdoor provision to all children. However, parents and carers will only be able to access settings for certain essential purposes. Therefore, from 8th March, providers should only offer indoor and outdoor face-to-face provision to:
- vulnerable children and young people
- other children, where the provision is:
- reasonably necessary to enable their parents and carers to work, search for work, undertake education or training, or attend a medical appointment or address a medical need, or attend a support group
- being used by electively home-educating parents as part of their arrangements for their child to receive a suitable full-time education
- for the purposes of obtaining a regulated qualification, meeting the entry requirements for an education institution, or to undertake exams and assessments.”
Super Star Sport After School Care
- Super Star After School Flyer (277KB)
As of the 8th March our after school care provider, Super Start Sport, have taken over the administration of the club and we are delighted that they have been able to provide continuity in the staff who run it.
There is a maximum of 30 places and will run from 3.15pm – 5.45pm from Monday to Friday evenings. The price per session will be £9.00. Please see the flyer above for more details on the of the daily schedule.
Parents & carers are invited to book directly with Super Star Sport. Bookings can be made through clicking the link below and scrolling to St Andrew’s After School Care (please note, the After School Care comes under the ‘camp’ category):
Super Star Sport can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01992 766 707 for further information.
Parents & carers will be able to use childcare vouchers to cover this provision, though Super Star Sport request that parents & carers confirm their childcare voucher provider, in the first instance.
Important: Super Star Sports will follow Covid-19 safety guidelines closely, in-line with school procedures.